Colonial Country Club is taking maximum precautions to avoid potential exposure to, and slow the spread of, COVID-19. As always, the health and safety of our associates, members, and guests is our highest priority.
The recent Stay At Home Executive Order issued for the state of North Carolina states that Essential Activities include outdoor activities, such as golf, provided that a minimum distance of six (6) feet is maintained during such activities between all persons who are not occupants of the same Residence. Colonial Country Club remains open in a limited capacity with adjusted operations:
[Last Updated 5/21/2020]
On the Golf Course:
- The golf course and driving range are open! Please practice social distancing at all times
- Driving range stations have been spread out to allow proper distance in between each
- The Clubhouse and Golf Shop are closed. Locker rooms are open for restroom access between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Please check-in for your round with our staff on the practice green
- Carts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Members of the same household may share a cart. Each cart will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each use
- Tee times are being scheduled on 15-minutes intervals to prevent grouping on the first tee
- Bag storage is being suspended, please remember to take your bag home with you
- Bunker rakes and sand bottles have been removed from the course and carts.
- PVC pipes have been inserted into each of the cups on the green to alleviate any touchpoints as golfers retrieve the ball
- Please do not remove the flagsticks
Dining at the Club:
- The Clubhouse and Dining Rooms are closed. We continue to offer To-Go service and a curbside pick-up option (just let us know when you arrive and we’ll bring everything to your car)
- Call the Clubhouse 336-475-0596 to place your order
- To-Go dinner orders can be placed on Wednesday and Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Beverage service is limited to bottles and cans of beer and wine, open containers have been suspended
- Lunch Menu: Click Here.
- Dinner Menu: Click Here.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitation practices have been implemented to comply with all local, state, and federal health guidelines and regulations
- The capacity of our Pool deck will be limited to 140 people, as per state mandates.
- May 23rd, 24th, and 25th we will be requiring reservations. Please text or call Brandon at (336)840-7291 to book your reservations as they will be first come first serve. Reservations will be taken during office hours, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Memorial Monday we will not be having a Cookout and reservations will be booked in 3-hour time slots. The pool will be closing this day every 3 hours for 30 minutes to sanitize.
- The time slots will be from 10:00am – 1:00pm, 1:30pm – 4:30pm, or 5pm – 8pm. Please let us know which time slot you would like to reserve.
- Members that would like more than one-time slot will be put on a waitlist for additional time slots and will be able to use any slots not reserved.
- We will not be allowing guests until after May 25th and will only allow guests Monday – Thursday.
- Our Full Members (Regular, Senior, Sport, or Social) will be granted access to the pool beginning at 10 am and Seasonal members at 11 am starting May 26th.
- We will not be offering towel service during Phase 2, also we ask that you please do not reserve chairs and leave the facility, only to come back at a later time, while we are limited in capacity.
- We will be offering poolside dining service but ask you to let us come to you. This helps ensure social distancing practices.
- Sanitation stations are set up for your protection and convenience. In addition, we will have staff sanitizing any high touch surfaces, and chairs regularly.
- We ask you to keep your groups to a maximum of 6 people.
To stay up to date with all of the local, state, and federal COVID-19 guidance and regulations, click on the links below: