Colonial Country Club is taking maximum precautions to avoid potential exposure to, and slow the spread of, COVID-19. As always, the health and safety of our associates, members, and guests is our highest priority.
The recent Stay At Home Executive Order issued for the state of North Carolina states that Essential Activities include outdoor activities, such as golf, provided that a minimum distance of six (6) feet is maintained during such activities between all persons who are not occupants of the same Residence. Colonial Country Club remains open in a limited capacity with adjusted operations. Effective June 29th, we will be requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks.
[Last Updated 6/29/2020]
On the Golf Course:
- The golf course and driving range are open! Please practice social distancing at all times
- Driving range stations have been spread out to allow proper distance in between each
- The Clubhouse and Golf Shop are closed. Locker rooms are open for restroom access between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Please check-in for your round with our staff on the practice green
- Tee times are being scheduled on 15-minutes intervals to prevent grouping on the first tee
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the course and carts.
- PVC pipes have been inserted into each of the cups on the green to alleviate any touchpoints as golfers retrieve the ball
- Please do not remove the flagsticks
Dining at the Club:
- The dining room is open for lunch Tuesday – Sunday and open for dinner Wednesday and Friday.
- Call the Clubhouse 336-475-0596 to place your order
- To-Go dinner orders can be placed on Wednesday and Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Beverage service is limited to bottles and cans of beer and wine, open containers have been suspended
- Lunch Menu: Click Here.
- Dinner Menu: Click Here.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitation practices have been implemented to comply with all local, state, and federal health guidelines and regulations
- Our Full Members (Regular, Senior, Sport, or Social) will be granted access to the pool beginning at 10 am and Seasonal members at 11 am starting May 26th.
- We will not be offering towel service during Phase 2, also we ask that you please do not reserve chairs and leave the facility, only to come back at a later time, while we are limited in capacity.
- We will be offering poolside dining service but ask you to let us come to you. This helps ensure social distancing practices.
- Sanitation stations are set up for your protection and convenience. In addition, we will have staff sanitizing any high touch surfaces, and chairs regularly.
- We ask you to keep your groups to a maximum of 6 people.
To stay up to date with all of the local, state, and federal COVID-19 guidance and regulations, click on the links below: